2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Psalm 13 King James Version (KJV) 13 How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me? 2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me? 3 Consider and hear me, O Lord my God...
Replies
6
Views
127
I tank God Almighty for a new day and I pray that my plan to work in making a leaving at standing on my own house and find a partner to call wife I also pray for God Almighty to give original wisdom and protect me in all my ways and I pray all this in the strongest name of blood of JESUS Amen
Replies
6
Views
21
Please pray God to grant us loan, which we applied without any restriction, to clear off some of our debts. Please pray for ### to get government job soon.
Replies
7
Views
34
:) devil's going to Loose his hold Off of us and our money Now and every situation of our lives and loved ones Our Cars, we are covered in His mighty protecting Healing Blood and all headaches and Pain leave our bodies Now! Praying soon for our brand New Cars, meanwhile Lord's mechanic Angels...
Replies
7
Views
190
Jesus the more I am seeing Cross the more I feel in love to in you. Thanks loving Jesus for put your favor hand on my life and on Sweet friend ### on my sweet divine family on divine friends on sweet child. You are so sweet my beloved Jesus. Thanks all my sweet brothers for continuing praying...
Replies
5
Views
13
I will do our direct selling direct selling profession during scenes April 2018 but I don't know why why I cannot growth my business I hope you all pray for me good business Ameen
Replies
5
Views
14
my school ### is a small one. Many people want me to shut it down in spite of me doing a lot god things. I have put the admission note for the following year. Now we have ### children. Please pray for my school and for the admission. I'm in desperate condition and I know my lord will never let...
Replies
5
Views
13
Prayer for me, my kids, protect us, heal us, show us the light, if God protect them at school, me at work, give me promotion, amen
Replies
6
Views
22
Please pray for the LORD to bless me with change of job and promotion to top management of a ### corporation this year
Replies
6
Views
22
Dear God, please stop that, that I meant before it's too late. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
4
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom