2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Hello. Am still new here and my first post was yesterday. This night I have dreamt of my fiance and baby daddy whom I said we neither talk or meet for long coming to me in a harsh way ordering me to go and test for HIV as soon as possible and when I delayed he looked for me where I had gone and...
Replies
12
Views
44
I AM MRS ###. A WIDOW TO LATE ###. I AM ### years old, I AM NOW A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST, FROM ALL INDICATION MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WONT LIVE MORE THAN ### MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS, THIS IS...
Replies
12
Views
208
God is good all the time. God is the only factor that must be in your life. God forgives better than human, God provide better than Human, God knows you better than humans, God is your creator, and will your creator ever leave you in the desert, No He will carry you. I sing praise to my problems...
Replies
5
Views
13
Brother my name is ### plz prayer for me I have RRB ALP Level2 exam ### Jan 2019 at ### o clock.
Replies
8
Views
18
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a young family member to enjoy and succeed in school, advance to the next grade, and attend regularly without issues related to truancy.
Replies
6
Views
12
प्लीज मेरे पति के डोको ### की चंगाई के लिए प्रथना करे
Replies
7
Views
24
Good day my daughter failed grade 10 but in rolled her in computer classes she went for her last oral interview, please pray with me so that she can be accepted. I have been accepted at a college and is a second year still have to give the enrollment fee to start with classes and I am still...
Replies
8
Views
182
Please pray for all of our leadership. For hard working families and for our country. And for my relationship as we have better communication. For my job that it improve and I'm offered a better opportunity. Also for improved finances. AMEN.
Replies
7
Views
139
to leave the car in finance company, and and require the money to be deposited for the car's EMI
Replies
5
Views
23
Please pray for these, thank you so much.
Replies
6
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom