Hello. Am still new here and my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone I am new here and love this platform for as the Bible says where two or 3 are gathered I am there in their midst and I know God in his way grant all our heart desires..
Replies
5
Views
411
Hello everyone, I'm new here and would like to join the prayer group. I'm a Seafarer and I work on a cruise ship in Australia. I came home since November 2023 for my vacation. I'm supposed to go back to work on March 8th this year but I'm still at home. My Australian Transit Visa is yet to be...
Replies
5
Views
542
Hello everyone I’m new here but I ask that you pray for me and my mom. She is mad at me and I’m not sure why but I feel bad. I hate when she gets mad at me. Brothers and sisters I ask that you guys pray for us and that she forgives me and talks to me again along with laughing and conversation...
Replies
12
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom