2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###
Replies
6
Views
13
My Father is not feeling well please prayer for ###.
Replies
10
Views
22
My name is ###... Kindly pray for my health issues and my daughters often falling sick and I facing a lot of problems.... ..... And wellness of my ###, ###, ###, and my ###....my ### is not into Christ.... He has to come into Christ
Replies
7
Views
22
Please pray for me, I want to have a baby (the fruit of the womb).
Replies
14
Views
44
I'm asking for prayer for my spouse and my family who are under attack of witchcraft.
Replies
9
Views
18
staying in our hometown sold that house without our knowledge and didn't give us the money that they got after selling that house. It's been years. Please pray that they give us that money back without any violence, with peace.
Replies
7
Views
15
Dear God, I pray for all souls following me. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
12
People of God pray for me. I'm jobless and as a result of this my wife has deserted me. I need breakthrough in my life.
Replies
9
Views
23
Please pray for ### & family to lead a peaceful family life and glorify the Almighty.
Replies
7
Views
17
Please pray about me I am mid of 8th month pregnant. My delivery date is ###. Please pray about me to get safe delivery with healthy and alive baby.
Replies
8
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom