I'm here by requesting for prayers, for ...

Larukzad

Disciple of Prayer
I'm here by requesting for prayers, for breakthrough I have nothing to write home about, not even a place to call my own home, my family is scattered.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife is currently undergoing IVF treatments to hopefully bring about our first child. I'm requesting that you remember my wife (###) and me (###) in your prayers. There's just too much of God's love on our ranch for just the two of us. We need a child to nurture and teach Christian values so...
Replies
9
Views
140
Dear Lord I Thank you for all the blessings that you have given me and thank you for hearing and answering all my prayers that I have requested so far. Today I’m here requesting a prayer for my recovery from irregular periods I’m under tablets and I want this to get cured I don’t want to end up...
Replies
10
Views
209
I am very unhappy all the time people always complaining about me what am I doing and what am I'm not doing nobody never praises me not even family. I am not good at anything every where I work people always complaining about how I work and I realize people don't go through drama and trauma. I...
Replies
8
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom