Requesting to pray for good health and recovery from ### periods

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to bring healing, restoration, and regularity to your body according to His perfect will. We prayed that He would guide the hands of those caring for you and grant you peace and strength as you trust in His timing.

If the Lord has answered this prayer in a way you can see—whether through healing, improved health, or renewed hope—we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony could encourage others who are waiting on the Lord in similar circumstances. If, however, you are still waiting and longing for His intervention, we invite you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and answers the cries of His children.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, comfort you with His peace, and draw you closer to Him through this season. We trust that He is working all things together for your good, even when the answer is not yet clear. Keep seeking Him, for He is faithful.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For the past few days, I have been experiencing a very rapid heartbeat, and because of this, I sometimes feel shortness of breath. I kindly request your prayers for my healing and complete recovery.
Replies
11
Views
213
My dear mother had a stroke and her brain was bleeding her in the ICU unit in the hospital she could not breathe on her own completely so they put her on a breathing machine. I can't stop throwing up; I think it's all the stress. The hospital is calling me, telling me if I made a decision yet...
Replies
9
Views
438
Requesting to pray for good health for our family & our departed ones in heaven. Thanks
Replies
5
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,099
Messages
16,795,928
Members
649,649
Latest member
Koerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom