2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray that my father may get promoting at work his promotion is due for many years.
Replies
5
Views
13
Help us my Lord with our ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, Your mighty protecting Blood is on Everything my Lord Yahshua make mighty Miracles ###, ###, ### happen soon for us all Praise YouLord Amen
Replies
7
Views
14
I got failed in many subjects. So, I'm really afraid to see my staff at my college. So, prayer for me to get strength to face the problems. I'm going to put revaluation for my failed papers. So, please guys, prayer for me to clear in arrest 3 papers...
Replies
7
Views
35
Plz pray for my job. We have to pay loan. And my ### is about to go school. I am quite tensed
Replies
7
Views
44
Thank u father for everything. plz remove my worries and tension. Thanks for being with me. love u Jesus Amen
Replies
7
Views
57
Plz pray DILIGENTLY (until the Holy Spirit releases you from the responsibility) that God grant these requests (QUICK)......... 1. He raise up ### million intercessors to pray these into completion, 2. That ### enjoys total love harmony & union w/ God & her husband & 3. That her husband...
Replies
5
Views
59
please continue to pray for my work situation to be resolved as I face work again next week for me to be covered by the Blood of Jesus for the Lord to either rapidly heal and restore it or my speedy deliverance to another better job Lord please forgive my sins guard my mouth and tongue protect...
Replies
10
Views
27
Answered prayer report. I prayed after blogging about abuse. I am sure many of you prayed about the things I wrote. My prayers and yours have been answered. I know I have written of this answer days back, but it never hurts to remind others here that Our God is a mighty God! Sometimes, being...
Replies
7
Views
12
Please pray for the pastor at the church I attended. She resigned suddenly and left. I contacted her to show my support, and now I am not hearing back. I am worried about this person. She was a good minister. I am worried that a small, powerful group of people in the church got rid of the...
Replies
8
Views
15
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3) and...
Replies
5
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom