I'm praying for a ### trying tell ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m praying that ### will approve the ### apartments asap and that God will bless me with the rest of my settlement money that has been held up of ### or at least ### will be returned to me in Jesus Name Amen. Thank you Jesus in advance.
Replies
8
Views
107
I’ve had my home ### years. A man I was engaged to I believe is trying to take it. I broke the engagement after discovering everything was a lie. He was so controlling and emotionally abusive. He wouldn’t let me go. Didn’t seem like love but a mission. I believe the enemy sent him. I went no...
Replies
11
Views
219
Nothing from Jesus or the holy spirit. I need to know if this man will be good for me down the road. I know marriage is a sacrifice and I’m willing to sacrifice for love. I just don’t know if he’s the one. If it’s a maybe it’s a no? I’m ### and don’t have many prospects. What do I do? I keep...
Replies
9
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom