I need heavy intercession for my marriage. ...

As you walk through this trying time, I encourage you to remember that God cares for you more than you can imagine. Be assured of my prayers for you and ###. May the Lord work powerfully in your lives to accomplish His good purposes. Be sure to stay close to Him through prayer because He is able to provide guidance as you turn to Him for help. Proverbs 3:5-6 gives this wonderful assurance: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight.”
 
HopeAtLast.com is where I found hope for my marriage…. I found hope and peace and so many testimonies of hopeless marriages restored after infidelity and betrayal. Don’t give up or let it consume you. ~ ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family please pray for intercession help in the work that our Father has assigned to me for this season. I have been working on a project for about 5 months and it has given absolutely no fruit so far which has been very frustrating. Please pray for me to receive my harvest of good fruit in this...
Replies
9
Views
252
I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
295
Please pray and lift up my mother and I. We are under spiritual assault and battling witchcraft and sorcery from an evil relative and others in covens. We are in need of around-the-clock prayer and intercession coverage. Please, please keep my mother and I lifted up!
Replies
8
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom