Prayers

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I wanna thank you. Lord I need you. I pray for my family. I pray that you watch over my son ###, remove all negative people, things from his life, I pray he stops smoking marijuana, cigarettes, and drinking alcohol, that he finds a better job and start moving in a better direction. I pray...
Replies
13
Views
188
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you. I feel so alone. I pray my grandson ### stay free and out of jail, that there is no warrant for his arrest, that you come into his life Lord now, guide ### down the right path, that he become a good role model. My grandson ### go back to school , get a better...
Replies
9
Views
106
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom