Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear saints, my house is going for redevelopment. I have submitted all documents but now they are telling that those documents are not sufficient. Please pray that whatever I have submitted should be sufficient they should not go on insisting for more documents which I don't have. Please pray...
Lord, I place my problem regarding my transfer orders at your feet. Take control of my life. Take control of my thoughts. They are forcibly transferring me from my place of working. I don't know where to go. Which place should I opt. Your will be done. Grant me your peace, clear my every path...