2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray that my husband gets this job that he is interviewing for and that it pays well and that they really like him. We really need the money and we both need good jobs. Please pray our financial situation improves. Thank you!
Replies
2
Views
21
I need God's total healing power to healing power and health.
Replies
3
Views
59
Continued prayers for my friend ###, please. Pray she would be separated from ungodly companions. Please pray the Lord would send a Godly woman to disciple her and teach her. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
21
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for forgiveness from neighbors in a building, asking for God to touch their hearts and bless financially to pay back debts. The individual seeks to forgive themselves and move on.
Replies
3
Views
17
Please pray that the teacher/President of our school council of language teachers ### set the time of our meeting when it's convenient to me, because she constantly sets the time so that I cannot wake up so early or that I must take a cab and spend money to get on time!!!!!!! Make her full of...
Replies
3
Views
22
God...iam sorry God for what I did today...I know that what I was doing was totally wrong...many orphans and many people are starved due to food...but me in my house I was like terribly asking my favorite food to be brought from shop or else I won't eat or talk to my father and sister...both...
Replies
3
Views
27
Pls my ### is at edge of death, de pillar our family pls help us
Replies
5
Views
38
Replies
3
Views
52
Kindly keep me in your prayers. I am not feeling well. I am at work. I am feeling dizzy. God Bless Everyone. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
20
Prayer for good health and protection (i am ### ###) Almighty God, Please cover me. Cover me with your mighty hand Your hand is upon my life. My life is a gift from you You hold all things in balance. You balance each need and care in your loving heart. A heart that loves with...
Replies
2
Views
29
Back
Top Bottom