2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please lift this burden and resolve this issue. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen 
Replies
3
Views
18
Father God, I need miracle breakthroughs directly from you. I pray in the name of Jesus to quickly and fully heal my Beautiful wife ### and I ### and our family members and friends of everything that is preventing us from enjoying full excellent wonderful health. Father, please don't ignore...
Replies
3
Views
26
Pray for ### who is being physically abused by her fiancé. Help her see she deserves better and call off the marriage.
Replies
8
Views
80
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5 and Isaiah 59:19) and I ask for...
Replies
3
Views
16
Please pray fervently for the kind of loss that I bought a plot in ###'s money and name for her, but now I am not getting feedback from those who sold the plot to me after I paid. I badly need God's help and mercy through your help of prayer, dear brothers and sisters in Christ. Amen
Replies
3
Views
15
I am ###. I pray for a Christian man to spend my life with as we continue to serve the Lord. ###
Replies
3
Views
21
Father Lord please help me through these difficult times. My heart is so heavy and full of emotional pains.
Replies
5
Views
23
I want God to bless me financially and protect me from any evil ###.
Replies
5
Views
27
Dear all, believe this yesterday when I was praying for my daughter, I visualized the Lord lifting my daughter in His arms and healing. The picture of Jesus was so clear. I felt happy with all your prayers; she recovered. Very shockingly, I visited my friend's house in another city... surprised...
Replies
3
Views
27
Today the day good. You too good my dear God. Amen
Replies
4
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom