2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I really need a miracle, the end of March my lease is up and I need to find a place to live, I live in ###, ###, I have been looking but no luck, I don't want to go back living in an apartment because the rent is very high. Please my ### in law is looking for a place in ###, ###, or ###, ###...
Replies
4
Views
16
Lord thanks for the day. Lord please save me from my enemy and please change the date of ### engagement please save me from my enemy lord please save me and give my man back to me lord please save all in Jesus name Amen
Replies
4
Views
20
Please pray for my sister ### she has kidney problem and she's HIV I believe in God's healing power
Replies
3
Views
20
Please pray for my career. That there should be a turn around and for God to bless me.
Replies
4
Views
19
My ### is going to have his merchant navy exam in ### please pray that he may pass in his exam, please pray that God may guide him.
Replies
3
Views
25
Please Father remove the spirit of hallucinations out of me also help me to lose weight, in Jesus name Amen!!!
Replies
3
Views
13
God, please give me and other women like me suffering from infertility a tranquil mind. Help us to understand. Help us to find our way and to follow your path. I feel so lost and heart broken.
Replies
3
Views
12
pray for my ### nomination ### file waiting for ### nominated document as earlier as possible
Replies
3
Views
15
Prayers for the ### that God has ordained for me to do. Thanks for your prayers.
Replies
3
Views
27
Pleass Pray grocery don't cost a lot since I don't make enough at work not enough hours plus I got to take a cab home Tuesday.
Replies
3
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom