New venture

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my career. That there should be a turn around and for God to bless me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi all! im praying for my partner's success in the new venture he just started with his friend. it's a photography service and they are very passionate about it. unfortunately, it seems like they have discovered that not all their friends are supportive and happy for them... and some are even...
Replies
7
Views
251
I am trying to dig myself out of a massive financial hole for some three years now that concerns a property which my siblings and I own. I have lost millions of dollars. I am trying to sell the house on the property so that I can put this money into a joint venture agreement with a contractor so...
Replies
7
Views
233
Dear Lord Jesus, As my employment comes to a close, I come to You in prayer for Your guidance and support. My anxiety about this new venture worsens as I had a really bad day yesterday - I know through Jesus You will provide and have Your reasons. I ask for Your blessings upon my business and...
Replies
8
Views
571
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom