2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray that God will bless and protect ### and ###. Please pray that every area of our lives are blessed. Please pray that every decision we make and every action we take will result in positive outcomes. There are a few things I am worried about right now. Please pray that God will touch...
Replies
3
Views
20
i have started new Christian news magazine edition please pray for the blessings of success that it touches hundred and hundreds of Christian... started out of my passion, I want to some how serve our Christian community in material of CSI, Protestant, Catholic.. Please pray for ### Christian...
Replies
2
Views
25
Believing God for fruitfulness of the children (twins, a boy and a girl) pls need God's mercy for fruitfulness. ### and ### ###
Replies
3
Views
14
Please everyone please pray for ### and I to reconcile and be best close friends again...please God soften his heart towards me and bless his heart with love and please open communication and let us be friends again in Jesus name AMEN..
Replies
3
Views
18
I'm ###. Divorced single mom of two boys. Please pray for me for financial breakthrough. I'm over indebt, going through a difficult time. Please pray for me. In the name of Jesus.
Replies
3
Views
17
Ente ilaya makan ### a ### inte wait vedanayum matt asukangalu mattitharuvan ente abhishekagniyodu prarthikkename.
Replies
2
Views
70
Please pray for my friend Mr. ### who is suffering from stroke and paralysis since ###. Pray for him so that he may be healed soon.
Replies
2
Views
16
please pray for me and my grandchild to be reunited I haven't seen him in months because of a lie that a DHS worker told on me, and now the judge said I am to have no contact with my child, I wasn't even in the courtroom to defend myself and she made a ruling like this against me, this is not...
Replies
2
Views
15
Well my son is starting his final test for a new job. Hope all goes well, prayers are appreciated thank you and God Bless
Replies
2
Views
18
Let's please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years), 2. Israel (peace and salvation of the people of Israel), 3. Salvation of many around the world. May the Father draw many to Jesus. 4. God's...
Replies
3
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom