Father God, I need breakthroughs

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
Father God, I need miracle breakthroughs directly from you.

I pray in the name of Jesus to quickly and fully heal my Beautiful wife ### and I ### and our family members and friends of everything that is preventing us from enjoying full excellent wonderful health.

Father, please don't ignore me, please fully restore us all.

Please richly bless my beautiful wife ### and I ### with all the deepest desires and needs of our hearts.

I pray all the tests, e-xrays that both ### and I ### are having this week, the cancer test, the dexa scan, my eye tests will reveal all is wonderful and really excellent miraculous results.

I pray my Beautiful wife ### and I ### will clearly communicate the five languages of love to each other each day, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I...
Replies
8
Views
149
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I...
Replies
6
Views
130
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom