please pray that my neighbors in ### forgive

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for forgiveness from neighbors in a building, asking for God to touch their hearts and bless financially to pay back debts. The individual seeks to forgive themselves and move on.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Name. I ask that you grant me peace with my neighbors. It just feels a little odd at times. I went over to let them know that I can move over some so that they can have more parking space but no one came to the door. I know that they’re there. There’s no...
Replies
6
Views
308
Since my family moved to where we live now, I have been harassed by neighbors who are targeting me without reason under the influence of spiritual warfare that has been attacking me in retaliation for me leaving the new age and coming back to Christ years ago. I do not even know most of their...
Replies
12
Views
203
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD I ASK IN JESUS'S NAME FOR MY ### TO HELP ME BY CLEANING OFF MY CAR AND SHOVELING THE SNOW IN FRONT OF MY ### & I WILL PAY THEM THANK-YOU BLESSED TRINITY AMEN AND AMEN XOXOX
Replies
10
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom