Kindly keep me in your prayers. I am not feeling well.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Kindly keep me in your prayers. I am not feeling well. I am at work. I am feeling dizzy. God Bless Everyone. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer healing Loving Heart of Jesus help my body spirit strength faith color.jpg
    quote prayer healing Loving Heart of Jesus help my body spirit strength faith color.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### Since 12 days I m not feeling well my head is heavy and today I m feeling of pee often.kindly pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
257
Please pray for me. I am having heart palpitations. I can't breathe well. I am sweating a lot. My head is aching. I can't sleep. I need your prayers people of God.
Replies
8
Views
239
Hi, Could you please keep me in your prayers? I am ### years old and feel like I haven’t achieved much yet. I have a strong desire to own a two-wheeler, but I don’t have the money right now. Please pray that God opens doors for me, blesses me with opportunities, and helps me fulfill this need...
Replies
10
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom