Prayer for ###

patricklnye@gmail.com

Humble Prayer Partner
Continued prayers for my friend ###, please. Pray she would be separated from ungodly companions. Please pray the Lord would send a Godly woman to disciple her and teach her. Thank you.
 
In Jesus name the Lord will perfect that which concerns you and ### thou mercy oh lord endure forever for sake not the works of thou hands
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I know that living outside of marriage is not only a violation of God’s design but also opens the door to deception, bondage, and spiritual attack. I pray that the Lord would open my daughter’s eyes to the truth, that this young man is not her husband, he is not a shepherd, nor is he...
Replies
10
Views
215
I’ve been on her praying about my wife under a different username for the past month. I’ve talked about the strain from living under my mother in laws roof, the pressure she has put on my wife and the lack of connection I’ve been getting from her. I’ve tried to communicate it vocally but every...
Replies
11
Views
210
Dear heavenly father I want to lift up my daughter ### too and my granddaughter ### her daughter my granddaughter is ### she battles with anorexia OCD and I'm declaring that that is no longer the case and also a sensation that something stuck in her throat that's not real and is limiting her...
Replies
6
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom