2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

pray for my family especially my ### she has done wrong with the law my family is battling through this ordeal Pray my ### finds a way to get out of this mess. Let the bad rumours and viral updates cease as they are damaging and disparaging . In Jesus name I pray
Replies
7
Views
20
Hi, thank you for your support in prayers. Kindly pray for me and my partner ###, for a breakthrough in all our future plans and for a strong bond in our relationship,
Replies
5
Views
12
Please pray for my brother ###. He is very serious. How his liver and kidney will be function properly. How his urine will be release because urine stopped please pray for his healing.
Replies
9
Views
33
I am in ###, I have no job and no idea what to do next. Please pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
22
Thanks you Lord for letting me have another day. I claim victory over my daughter and husband. I pray my daughter will realize this is her house and come home every day. I pray my husband stop cheating and lying to me. I pray he realize he has a wife and daughter. I pray he would spend more time...
Replies
7
Views
14
Hi prayer warriors Please pray for restore normal health for ###, ###, ###, and ### and pray for strong love and friendship with ### and ###. Pray for solve all kinds of money struggles.
Replies
6
Views
12
God reveal in the Bible what ### needs to know about Kings and how you want her married in the new age law not what man thinks it’s God’s approval God help ### meditate Holy Spirit teach her how so she can always make wise decisions based on reality and not a dream that isn’t in God’s will for...
Replies
6
Views
21
Urgent prayer request. Please pray for me, I said something unknowingly which hurt her very badly. I was the person who was supposed to make her feel good, but I said something she felt hurt beyond repair. Only God can repair this, please pray for me that God gives her the ability to forgive me...
Replies
35
Views
223
en ### daily ### drink ### santhega padugirar pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom