Thank you for your prayerspraying for this for healing
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Thank you for your prayerspraying for this for healing
Thank you for your prayers.I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen Amen Amen!!!
Thank you for your prayersI just prayed for u in the name of Jesus ameen
Urgent prayer request. Please pray for me, I said something unknowingly which hurt her very badly. I was the person who was supposed to make her feel good, but I said something she felt hurt beyond repair. Only God can repair this, please pray for me that God gives her the ability to forgive me today itself and talk to me. Also pray that I be careful in the words and more understanding. Please pray