Urgent prayer request. Please pray for me, ...

Urgent prayer request. Please pray for me, I said something unknowingly which hurt her very badly. I was the person who was supposed to make her feel good, but I said something she felt hurt beyond repair. Only God can repair this, please pray for me that God gives her the ability to forgive me today itself and talk to me. Also pray that I be careful in the words and more understanding. Please pray

Words are very very powerful...we must all take care and be careful what we speak...words can crush hearts...start wars and lead others to do very bad things they wouldn't normally do....Jesus knows our hearts however and if we confess our sins and ask for forgiveness He is so willing and ready to forgive us. Thank you, Jesus, you so deserve all our praise and Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our heat pump it went out and we need heat in our house please pray the Lord will supply that financial need to get it fixed or do it supernatural by causing it to work or give us favor with the guy that's going to work on it thank you for your prayers God bless you
Replies
5
Views
274
Please pray for a miracle for me. Please pray the case is closed. Please pray that I do not lose my benefits. Please pray my children remain in my care. Please pray for a financial Miracle. Please pray everything works out for my children and I in every area and the remainder of this year is...
Replies
12
Views
248
God I know this isn't important at all I wanted to buy a plushie triceratops but I can't I think because I'll only be motel until tuesday I think until they figure out what place they'll place us in shelter or housing program or something and I think they gonna help find us a 2 bedroom apartment...
Replies
7
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom