2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Last year I was depressed totally I don't know what was going with me and what I was doing...in that typical mood I hurted two persons after my recovery I said sorry to them heartfully, but still am fearing weather they will take revenge on me__so please pray for their happiness and to forget...
Replies
9
Views
27
Please pray for my debts, left time to pay is only one month please pray.
Replies
12
Views
79
thanks i receive in the name of Jesus .amen
Replies
2
Views
9
Please pray for my ###. He is suffering by cancer. We can't imagine a life without him... He is in a very critical condition. He doesn't know about the complications.... We don't know what to do, please pray for my ###.
Replies
9
Views
18
Please pray for ###, after two more blood tests. The doctors have mentioned pancreas problem further to Scan. May the abdominal pain subside and a miracle healing take place! May ### be at peace with God and enjoying a peaceful birthday as well. God bless. THANK YOU!
Replies
10
Views
30
i m suffering from insomnia since past ### years i have tried everything the sleeping pill is the only remedy i fasted for ### days just as the muslims fast but nothing happened i just cannot sleep. pls pray for me my anxiety and depression is also high side ###
Replies
16
Views
57
Please keep praying over my work, keep my work in prayers, thanx.
Replies
10
Views
20
pray fr great miracles and breakthrough for ### before this week, desperate need money Lord have mercy
Replies
10
Views
26
My name is mrs ###, i need God's fervour and financial breakthrough. My husband needs a job he has been out of job for the past ### year now, we have tried standing on our own but all the business we do does not yield good results, please God open the door of Favour for my family and I. we need...
Replies
10
Views
29
Kindly pray for my son ### exam tomorrow he is doing engineering
Replies
7
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom