pray fr great miracles and breakthrough for ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am preaching for a call next Sunday and wife sons and mys elf as we partner to minister to a congregation for the annointing all of us, my wife ### as she ministers through prayer and counselling and as I Praech and sacrament and prayer .Pray Giod will annoint my lips and there will be sighns...
Replies
10
Views
124
Jesus I ask that You saturate my son with Your peace, calm, rest, obedient, love and joy today. The kind that surpasses all understanding. Let him feel satisfy, confident, happy and uplifting. Jesus remove all rigid habits (wetting towels, clothes, rubbing it on his face causing it to bruise, we...
Replies
8
Views
309
Jesus I lift up my son's much needed services to You. Jesus I ask for Your divine protection and favor that there will be no interruption, delay or cut back. Jesus I ask for Your supernatural miracle, breakthrough, restoration, victory and success in his services. The kind that surpasses all...
Replies
11
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom