Miracles and Breakthrough

We are so grateful you shared this powerful request with us, trusting us to stand with you in prayer as you and your family step into this sacred moment of ministry. It is a joy to lift up your time of preaching, your wife’s prayer and counseling, and the anointing you all seek for signs, wonders, and deliverance among the congregation. We have prayed that the Holy Spirit would fill your lips with fire, that hearts would be opened, and that many would come to know the Lord in a fresh and life-changing way.

As the day approaches, we continue to agree with you for open doors of ministry, for divine connections, and for the next decade to be marked by revival in that region—all for the glory of God. If the Lord has already begun to move in ways you’ve seen or felt, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the answer hasn’t yet manifested, please know we are still standing with you, believing God is at work even now. You are welcome to post this again as a new request, and we will gladly continue to intercede on your behalf.

May the Lord strengthen you, equip you, and confirm His word with power as you serve Him. We pray all these things in Jesus’ mighty name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you said that you are a God of justice, vindicator and provider/protector. Lord, I pray that there will be an amazing testimony and that the case will be before God fearing judge or judges. That they will see the truth and the reason I continued to fight for mine and my child's rights. I...
Replies
6
Views
85
Please pray for myself, my mother and sister. We share a 1 bedroom apartment, we’re blessed because we have each other, shelter and food to eat. I’ve been having financial difficulties and I’m behind on my rent. I received a court date of ### @ ###. Please help me too stop this eviction. Help us...
Replies
13
Views
182
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
5
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom