2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My daughter is going for an operation in January. She is having lower placenta previa. Jesus, please look after her and her baby. Both their lives are in your hands, Jesus.
Replies
11
Views
26
### is well she gets her room done easily knows how to fix it easily now. She also has extreme favor with God and with Man Luke 2:52 she writes a nice message to the Landlord ### in the morning and says Merry Christmas and let’s him know the rent will be paid on the 7th very sorry for any...
Replies
8
Views
80
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
14
Please prayer for ###....please
Replies
15
Views
36
please pray for me the evil birds and cats of witchcraft came at aroud ### am with lots of noise. My body is weak and heavy to move. please pray for me friends. why do they want to ensure ### die is their personal reasons that God alone knows for he has the secrets of our hearts either evil...
Replies
8
Views
18
Dear Padre, Please help to have my continuous employment. I let it all in your hands to pass all the burdens. Thank you and I love you
Replies
9
Views
138
O Lord Jesus .pls bless my son in law ### to get that government job
Replies
8
Views
20
I have been sick since ### and now it's getting worse each and everyday of life. I always dream of going through operation. I need your prayers, man of God. Pray for my mom, she has been sick for so long and going if like that during the night not on her own.
Replies
24
Views
212
Please pray I should get a job at any cost in ###.
Replies
8
Views
19
I ### needs healing of sickness in my body
Replies
7
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom