2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Heal me Lord in every way strengthen every part of me in power now in Jesus name's
Replies
11
Views
21
With the help of your prayers in my ### 1-year exam, I got pass in distinction first class. I really thank Heavenly Father and with your prayers, I qualified all my subjects. Today, when I saw my result, I was very pleased and even prayed for my 2nd year ### exam on how I can qualify all subjects.
Replies
7
Views
13
I am a pastor. One young man of a family in my parish died recently in an accident. Kindly pray for the ###.
Replies
10
Views
29
Dear, Brothers and Sisters Please pray for my relationship with ### in the name of Jesus, Amen...
Replies
10
Views
32
Yahweh, Thank you for being here with me, and letting me see, feel your love and you shine your light in me for you to see me with you and those I love and those I don't know and your presences in my life, and my close family and my youngens/children/kids. My husband, who I have dreamnt of day...
Replies
11
Views
102
Pray for me and my family for health, peace, and especially for a job to my son ###.
Replies
14
Views
33
Please pray for a breakthrough in communication today between ### and I
Replies
11
Views
23
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to seek medical attention for these conditions. Here are some general steps you might consider: 1. **Medical Care**: Contact a healthcare provider or visit a clinic as soon as possible. They can provide the necessary...
Replies
11
Views
30
My marriage problem Please pray for ### and ### as they navigate through their marriage challenges. They are seeking guidance, strength, and healing in their relationship. May God provide wisdom and understanding to help them communicate better and rebuild their bond. Pray that they would find...
Replies
10
Views
37
Oh God, please pray for me that I'm suffering from severe urine pain. I can't bear the pain as I'm having my exam tomorrow. Give me the strength, knowledge, guidance, and protect me from the pain and heal my health. God, I always cry. Please God, please bless me that I should do my exam well...
Replies
7
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom