2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Lord, guard & heal my loved ones & me in heart, body, soul & vehicles. Deliver us from evil. ThankYou ###
Replies
12
Views
24
Praying for much needed breakthroughs and answers as well as spiritual growths.
Replies
11
Views
84
My name is ### ###. I'm one believer of Jesus. But still I not found holy spirit. So I need holy spirit. And I'm job less at present time so I request you to pray for me for better job. Praise the Lord.
Replies
9
Views
155
Lord, bless my application that I may soon have my decision letter and start to work in ### early next year! Thank you for answering all my prayers. In Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
18
Dear pastor, my name is ### and I work as an ### in ###. Please pray for success in my profession. Thanks.
Replies
8
Views
11
Please pray for me as my heart is so heavy just feel so depressed and lonely. The ones I love don't speak or contact me in any way. Don't know what else to do. Feeling upset.
Replies
10
Views
21
Hello!! Please pray for me. I have been suffering from almost 2 years trying to get a job, I used to pray alone but only to forget that I still have PrayerRequest. In the name of God we trust, I believe your time and prayers will make everything right.
Replies
8
Views
25
### and lil dog are well ### is the best always the best she doesn’t loose control of her bladder anymore or her mother they both go get what they need to fix the problem easily now they both learn how to control the muscles in the pelvic region easily so they don’t have anymore problems with...
Replies
7
Views
14
every time I push forward to come out of poverty I am pushed backwards. please pray for a breakthrough for ###.
Replies
8
Views
13
Please urgently pray that the driver or anyone else will stop smoking cigarettes near the entrance. The smoke is entering the bus. Please!!! I have asked him but he is like careless! It really bothers me (gastritis and little flu!).
Replies
9
Views
11
Back
Top Bottom