2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Praise the Lord, thanks to Lord for everything.. Prayer for me God almighty give government permanent teacher job according his will. Next month 10th, 11th, 16th, 28th or 2nd January 2019 going to write Dsc exam. I prayer for this in Jesus Christ name. Amen. Amen. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
15
I need a serious God fearing man I need breakthrough I need God to take me to another level
Replies
7
Views
19
Am ###. Please pray for my faetus for the heartbeat and well growth....this Saturday doctor called me for scanning.....really am afraid because after ### years I got pregnancy.....praise the Jesus this is God's gift for me....please pray the scanning report should come normal......
Replies
6
Views
20
Please pray for the safety and protection of my family and myself as we go through the busy travel season. Thank you!
Replies
6
Views
14
I would like to ask for prayer for my two daughters. Their names are ### and ### ###. They have applied already for work and are still waiting yet. I am a widow myself for ### years now.
Replies
6
Views
25
Praise the Lord amma garu, My name is ###. My sister's name is ###. She was got married. But she was childless. There are lot of problems in her life after marriage with her husband because of misunderstandings like doubts. There was no happiness. Her husband has many bad habits. She wants to...
Replies
7
Views
30
Brother, I'm ###. My brother worked in ### for the last ### years. Now he is in ### and now he lost his job. Kindly pray for him, brother.
Replies
8
Views
56
Lord I come to you with a broken heart, let your will be done in my life...bless me ohh God
Replies
7
Views
17
Oh! Jesus, Here am before You with my whole heart. It's the time to bless me with Your Holy spirit to enlighten my mind, memory and thoughts.. During these last hours for my exam I kneel before You Lord, please help me solely... I feel difficulty in studying these subjects. Oh Lord, help...
Replies
7
Views
13
My Life GOD my life is like a horrible dream that I can't wake up from GOD I'm giving this life to you. GOD let your will be done. in JESUS CHRIST Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom