2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Replies
8
Views
18
### the Landlord and his Mom have great favor for ### and the girls they decided it’s Christmas and God has blessed them with the best tenants who help people in need. ### is so highly highly highly favoring ### he doesn’t even need to check the house he says it’s fine let me know if u need or...
Replies
6
Views
17
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream vacation in ###.
Replies
8
Views
17
My wife is suffering from serious menorrhagia for the last 4 months. She is under Ayurvedic treatment. In the first stage of the treatment she was well but now this complication still continuing. For this I changed the Doctor, now she is under treatment of a new Ayurvedic Doctor, who is a...
Replies
11
Views
53
I request you to pray for me. I am an aided school teacher. Now I get pre-revised salary. My salary should be revised because of some clerical delay; it is not done. I request you to pray for me to get my salary revised as early as possible. For the last two years, I am trying and praying for...
Replies
8
Views
17
No more pains in ###'s body she is not sick. Who is trying to hurt her is exposed now put to severe shame and won’t eber be able to hurt ### in anyway possible ever again with the blood of Jesus
Replies
8
Views
31
Please pray for ### to get a good partner in ### life..
Replies
14
Views
34
Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus Christ please heal my sister ### who is suffering from breast cancer. Please send the Holy Spirit on her to burn her cancer cells with his fire. Her radiation is going on. Please pray that there may be no more complications or side effects. Please pray she is...
Replies
10
Views
31
Please pray I catch my transport with no problems🙏
Replies
7
Views
18
Replies
9
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom