These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

I have been praying for weeks now for God's help in breaking free of harassment I've been receiving.  Every day it seems to be getting worse, and there's rarely a day that goes by that I am not balled over in tears.  I am praying and asking God to please intervene and change the situation.  I am...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, pls help my dad "Joseph".he is missing since 1 year. He went missing on 17th Dec'14. He got lost in a market in a different city(Goa) where he had gone for St.Francis exposition (Holy tour) He cannot speak properly due to  throat cancer operation. if he has forgotten, dear lord pls...
Replies
Views
Please pray I find and offered an outside sales job working remotely with an ethical company . Please also pray Brian proposes and we get married. He is my best friend and the one person God brought back in my life to help me when I lost everything while my family abandoned me. Thanks
Replies
Views
Lord, I pray for more clients and more success for all the brothers and sisters who are self employed or do business on this prayer site, including myself. We pray that You would put Your special protection on us and our businesses and lead us to be very successful in the midst of a difficult...
Replies
Views
Please pray that I work on seeking the Lord and respecting my husband more.
Replies
Views
"I praise you for all things, I bless you, I glorify you, along with the everlasting and heavenly Jesus Christ, your beloved Son, with whom, to you and the Holy Spirit, be glory both now and to all coming ages. Amen" (Martyrdom of Polycarp 14 [A.D. 155] ).
Replies
Views
Please pray for the right use, guidance and tolerance of my current treatment, and its very near future benefits and positive effects. May my sleep and health be considerably and miraculously improved. In Jesus' Name. Amen. May God bless you on this site.
Replies
Views
Our financial situation seems hopeless to me.  Our business has came to a complete haul because of the drop in oil prices.  I need a huge miracle and God is my only hope.  Please join with me that God will send a blessing so that we can pay all our bills and restore the oil industry. So many of...
Replies
Views
I am trying really hard to get to sleep tonight but nothing is working. I can't get comfortable and my mind is racing. I'm really scared that I'll be wiped out tomorrow (or technically later today) for work and people won't enjoy being around me when I'm that tired. Please pray that God...
Replies
Views
In the name of Jesus I m begging you my lord that I should have a Baby God you are the only living God I believe in you I know that what doctors have told me about infertility in me only you can change it you are a miraculous God who will definetly bless my womb and I shall have a baby. GOD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom