Success for the businesses of the prayer warriors

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯100 FOLD GREATLY MY MEMORY IS HEALED MY MOM MY 3OFFSPRINGS MEMORY IS HEALED WE CAN AT LEAST REMEMBER GOOD THINGS BE HAPPY..LIFE I GET MY ESTHETICIAN LICENSE IF NEEDED NO WORRIES THAT I GET MY UNITS TRANSFERRED FROM ###.. I BELIEVE I HAVE MORE THEN ENOUGH TO USE TO GET MY...
Replies
10
Views
173
Heavenly Father, we commit this business campaign into Your hands through Jesus Christ. Guide every decision, strengthen every effort, and let our work bring value and comfort to those we serve. Grant us wisdom, favor, and excellence in all we do. May this campaign succeed according to Your will...
Replies
8
Views
127
Greetings brothers & sisters in the Lord. My husband and I have a ### business. However it is currently struggling. No business coming in. We pray for growth. Amen
Replies
6
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,460
Messages
16,811,387
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom