Success for the businesses of the prayer warriors

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Angeline

Beloved of All
Lord, I pray for more clients and more success for all the brothers and sisters who are self employed or do business on this prayer site, including myself. We pray that You would put Your special protection on us and our businesses and lead us to be very successful in the midst of a difficult world... because all  good things come from You... Let us shine in this world...we pray in Jesus Name. amen

Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

Similar Requests

Please pray for the success of Israelite and peace and climate of the whole world ..Thank you .
Replies
Views
Please pray for the peace and success and protection of the Israelite and pray for the climate of the world ..Thank you ..
Replies
Views
Hello Prayer Warriors, I want to thank you for praying and helping me get through a very difficult time. I'd please ask you continue to keep my son in your prayers and that he will stay focused on God. I'd like to report that I have received a decision in my family's favor and I know it is only...
Replies
Views
Good evening, Prayer Warriors! I pray all is well with each of you! God is good, and I am seeking prayer for a matter related to projects at work. I am in the process of moving various projects forward to completion, and I am seeking supernatural success with the execution of these projects. I...
Replies
Views
I pray for success peace financial breakthroughs my kids a family no more voices that lie my identity back connection with my father and everyine to no and respect me as they use to protection all the money the military didnt give me the life of a special marked person a husband in the person i have
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom