Can't sleep

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am trying really hard to get to sleep tonight but nothing is working. I can't get comfortable and my mind is racing. I'm really scared that I'll be wiped out tomorrow (or technically later today) for work and people won't enjoy being around me when I'm that tired. Please pray that God would help me get to sleep, and fill me with His strength to get through the day. 

Lord please help our sibling in Christ to get sleep very soon and to have a wonderful day. Let them dwell on You and Your promises and fall asleep swiftly and soundly. Lord please help them to be cozy and have Your strength which is readily available praise God! To get through the day. In Jesus Name Amen!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please God I’m scared I don’t know how to go on without rafe I’m trying so hard to accept that he won’t get better I’m praying so hard please God if the worse happens please help me to handle it I love him so much and don’t want to loose him I’m hoping he will get better I know God you work...
Replies
Views
My friend G can’t sleep, it’s 3:44am and he has work at 7am all day until 10pm. I also can’t sleep and it is 3:44am. I did something really bad to the love of my life and he won’t speak to me now and won’t forgive me. I don’t know how to fix it but I repent and ask for a husband. Also for a wife...
Replies
Views
Dear Jesus, please calm my nerves and help me to sleep. I've been having a really hard time falling asleep and staying asleep to the point where I'm afraid to sleep. Please take these fears, this anxiety away. Fill me with your peace and help me to sleep. Amen.
Replies
Views
Please let from Graves did, severe anxiety and depression. I can’t keep living like this. I am housebound at this point. My heart races like crazy and I’m scared to even sleep because I fear what might happen if I do. The more I pray the worse my condition gets. I’m so tired. Please, help me Jesus.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Please pray for me. I’ve been sick for over two years and have lost 50+pounds in the last year or so. Ive been to many doctors including my family doctor, my gastroenterologist, my obgyn, my allergist, and my heart doctor-no one has found the problem. In the meantime I have severe...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom