I Praise you Lord!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"I praise you for all things, I bless you, I glorify you, along with the everlasting and heavenly Jesus Christ, your beloved Son, with whom, to you and the Holy Spirit, be glory both now and to all coming ages. Amen" (Martyrdom of Polycarp 14 [A.D. 155] ).

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Come, praise the Lord, all his servants, all who serve in his Temple at night. Raise your hands in prayer in the Temple, and praise the Lord! May the Lord; who made heaven and earth bless you from Zion! Amen. (Psalm 134. 1-3)

Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

• Article
Yes Lord, we acknowledge, we know for sure that You want us all to be just like You are. A heavenly voice we hear today. Be ye holy, even as My Father which is in heaven is holy. Holy, holy, holy, Lord God almighty. Early in the morning. My song shall rise to Thee. Merciful and mighty. God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We should always look upon ourselves as Gods servants who love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. We were placed in this world to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. Sing praises to Him before you get up and throughout the whole day and Jesus will bless your life. Let us all lift...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come to the holy presence of Jesus and then you for sure, will find the joy and the peace you were looking after a long time. All your dreams will be fulfilled and the deepest desires of your heart will come true. My love for You o Lord is truly pure. Just looking at Your heavenly face...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What a beautiful words to hear coming from heaven above. Gods voice thunders all over the universe and let us know that Jesus is a beloved Son who came to the world to save sinners from burning in hells fire. I really wish that Jesus would hold my heart and cuddle gently in His hands. Our...
Replies
Views
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Your Incredible Love and Forgiveness towards me, for Blessing me in such Incredible ways that I don't seem to have the proper words of just how Incredible You are to me, for Blessing me to share You with others, for Removing Negativity from me, for Saving my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom