These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Hello, please lift my sister Sarah up in prayer. She has 7 autoimmune diseases in her body including tumors. She has been trying to support herself financially but is struggling very hard. She has worked many businesses with not enough hours or the issue is getting paid. I feel the enemy is...
Replies
Views
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage and for my husband to return home to me and the kids we have been divorced for three months now praying for salvation of his soul..
Replies
Views
Thank you Yeshua Hamaschiach of Nazareth for hearing my cries and giving me peace and being the only one sticking with me through my most darkest times. Thank you for the lovely counselors and the right people you bring into my life without even me wondering! I thank you for the pain of...
Replies
Views
Please pray that God helps earth's inhabitants through their weather conditions, adversities and persecutions. In Jesus' Name. Amen
Replies
Views
I would like to pray for strength, courage and the ability to try new things. I want to lose the spirits of Fear and Regret. I want 2016 to be year of New Beginnings!! I want to rekindle my thirst of knowledge. Lastly I want a new Church home.
Replies
Views
Please pray that God deliver me from the harassment and gives me perfect peace, protection, blessings, favor and rest. Thank-you
Replies
Views
Dear Lord,   You have helped me with so much during this year and I thank you for that. I am asking for help for my family,  my parents are fighting all the time and they speak about divorce.. This is affecting my younger sister who speaks about suicide and being lost. Please heal whatever is...
Replies
Views
Please brothers and sisters, pray for me! I have a very strong need for the Lord! It's that I'm a young man, but the lack of a good career and financial instability, collapse my male self-confidence. How to be the breadwinner and take responsibility? Please, support me with your prayers! Let us...
Replies
Views
I beg you, pray for me! Let us pray the Lord to deliver me from loneliness. Let us pray, the Lord to perform a miracle, so I and I to be loved, desired and attractive man . Only a miracle can help! . Let us pray the Lord to do something very powerful, durable and real in respect of this troubles...
Replies
Views
Let us pray our gracious Lord Jesus Christ to create situations and to guide me , so to find a girl that is me. Let us pray the Lord to build me to have the motivation and to do the right steps in my personal life. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be a very wise and sensible to defy false...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom