These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Father God, Please let me get a good night sleep, and well rested. Heal my sickness and infections. Tomorrow show me the way. Guide me in all that i do, i say, and i think. Be in my heart as i make a new start. With you by my side, never to part. Flood me with your light that will make my day...
Replies
Views
Please help me today. I pray that you will bless me and Z with complete healing restoration mentally and emotionally from our past relationship. I pray that with your mercy and your love for us you will bless us with a second chance at love with one another. I pray that you will rebuild our...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my son Adon. He needs prays badly Day by day he is becoming worse and his stubbornness is increasing
Replies
Views
Father God, I pray that you will put a hedge of thorns around my family and Z's family and including us. Protect all of us from evil spirits. Father God, I pray that Z will receive forgiveness and acceptance from my family and i pray that i will receive forgiveness and acceptance from Z's...
Replies
Views
During the day  I was angry at myself God and everyone and everything; I told God to end my life, demanding really.  Now I have asked for forgiveness of that but I am begging God to  end my life. I am feeling really desperate. Please pray for me.
Replies
Views
Father God, I pray that you will grab Z from the devils hand. Send labourers and angels to release breakthrough. Break satan’s hold over Z's  life. Destroy satan’s kingdom of darkness. Have mercy on Z's soul.  Send dreams and visions to Z.  Shine the light of Christ into Z's heart and...
Replies
Views
Father God,  I thank you for Z, and I thank you for him being the father of my daughter. I ask for complete forgiveness from both you and him from all the wrongs i have done to him. I ask for peace for both him and myself from it. Father God, I come to you, pleading at your feet to restore my...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mom (Luz Lamera), she's been diagnosed with lung cancer. We're still waiting for the results of her tests to find out what stage is her condition. But she's been coughing blood and feels faint. She's been coughing all night and been losing sleep. She had lost her appetite as...
Replies
Views
Thank you God for the help you have sent. Please Lord soften my mind and heart towards people. Especially those who are saved and mean no harm in helping me. I have been through a lot and I need to be around people who can help me on my walk with you. Let me not doubt it when you do. I want to...
Replies
Views
Thank you Almighty God for all that you have blessed me with, I am so grateful for health, family, friends, and job. I don't understand right now the direction that you're leaning me towards, but I have been contemplating of leaving my work as an educator. I don't feel its going anywhere but...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom