These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

getting accepted into the college of my dreams
Replies
Views
Hi, I had a promising dream of a future event where a fallout I had with someone was restored. i sense it is not that imminent, but possibly many months from now. This is a desire of my heart and I am asking for God's will to be done and for a healthy renewed friendship.
Replies
Views
I won't be on very long. Please pray for my physical and mental heath to get better. Also pray that feel better tomorrow and can go to the outpatient program for my mental heath and for a good nights sleep tonight. Thank you. God bless everyone on this site.
Replies
Views
Lord, bless me to get back my husband as Your child. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
Views
I have to pay my rent and utilities. Please pray for me that I get the funding needed.
Replies
Views
Lord, bless my all my business and make my friends and relative to help me in my business. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to renew my teaching credential and I need favor. Thanks.
Replies
Views
hours at work got cut quite a bit this week. Please pray I will trust God and not worry. My imagination was churning today thinking maybe they are hoping I will quit. Mgr said she promises more hours next week and it's slow right now. Thanks.
Replies
Views
i need prayers to help me to change. I have no joy in my heart and that is affecting my home and work life. I have no life, no fun, 1 friend and she lives 100s of miles away. I am so empty it hurts. It hurts so much that I can't function properly and now might even loose my job. Please help me, amen
Replies
Views
My fiancée Lesa Dietz went back into the hospital today for stomach pain. They immediately rushed her into surgery, and they had to take out all of her small intestines except 12 inches. The doctor said this is not compatible for survival. I refuse to accept the doctors report and solely rely...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom