These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

“Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead. I trust and follow you as my Lord and Savior. Guide my life and help me to do your will. In your name, Amen.”
Replies
Views
Hoping to find some treasured items at my house. Pictures, etc. I pray they were not stolen, damaged, or thrown away. Please help me find them. amen
Replies
Views
Today I and asking that you all please pray for my family and our strength it's hard to go on everyday with life now. And to that my kids father has left us for other woman we have 2 daughter's and we are expecting a little boy in 12 weeks ... he won't call us or check or check on us ..... I'm...
Replies
Views
Lord wrap your arms around my brother Louis. Keep him strong. Keep all temptation and evil out of his path. Make him strong. Send the Holy Spirit to bring him wisdom and your love to let him know how much he is loved by you. Free him of all drug cravings. Lord, cure his mind and body. Lay your...
Replies
Views
Just praying that Langston will have it in his heart to get back in touch with me. There are somethings that I need to get off my chest with him and I just want to know where we stand once and for all from him directly. I do ask for God's will to be done, and I hope that God hears me and...
Replies
Views
We have been together, but it's not exactly what I want yet. Though I am thankful for the time with her. Still praying. Please pray for the restoration of my covenant marriage. 
Replies
Views
Thank you to all who have prayed with and for me! Many blessings for the New Year! xx
Replies
Views
Father, I come before you as a recant and child of God, redeemed by your son that I might be cleansed and made worthy to lift my prayers to you. I ask that you take the wheel in my life and guide me in every aspect. I feel lack of direction and purpose and want you to take control of my path...
Replies
Views
Pray gas n electric bills be on Buget monthly m wish the cable n Internet was low not high 
Replies
Views
Lord please help me with my daughter. I can never do nor say the right thing with her. Please let her realize life is short and soften her heart so she wants to spend more time with me. Please also help me figure out this trip to take her back to college in a few weeks. I have no idea how I will...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom