Lord, bless me to get back my ### as Your child.

Revathy

Servant of All
Lord, bless me to get back my husband as Your child. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Praying that God will fully restore your relationship ... In Jesus Mighty Name ... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in my credit card works thats wrong it ISNT working life in everything works for me greatly no worries so I can greatly build up my credit again greatly it is overrrrrrrrr… I get My second job today and my doorbell video working at my current residence in secret my Temu cart done a great...
Replies
11
Views
191
Life get back Satan and crew Im very much ALIVE I DONT EVER WAKE UP EVER AGAIN TO HEARING PURE EVIL I WANT MOM GONE WOW JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY THATS SO EVIL F U SATAN & CREW REMOVE REBUKE THIS EVIL LET IT BE A WAVE GREATLYYYYYYYYYYYYY SO STRONG REBUKE THE DEMONS GREATLY GONE ON THEM THE LORD...
Replies
9
Views
127
LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD MYSELF MY MOM 3 OFFSPRINGS MY BLOODLINE OUR PETS THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIL DARK BLACK MAGIC GAMES OF RAZOR TEETH TEETH OF ANY KIND TEARING US APART OR KEEPING OUR ENERGY EATING ON US CONTROLLING US EVER AGAIN GREATLY FOR NOW ON NOW GREATLYYYYYYYYY BECAUSE OF THIS EVIL...
Replies
10
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom