2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

I want to Wish Everyone a Blessed Christmas to your and your family. God Bless All of You! Amen
Replies
6
Views
210
Pray that during this festive occasion of Jesus birth that my entire family be blessed and protected by the new born King. Let all evil forces fall prey to the smile of God. We have a family gathering and have invited some relatives near and far. Pray that everything goes smoothly, no cast of...
Replies
6
Views
315
Please Lord Jesus Keep ### Safe In His Travels Today. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.
Replies
5
Views
134
This guy does not see what he has done. When he was down and out I was there for him. Every time he needed me I never let him down. He is very selfish most of the time and angry. I was his friend no matter what. I am happy that he is doing much better and back on his feet but he doesn't care...
Replies
3
Views
213
Please pray for this silent prayer request. God knows the details. Please pray, that the miracle I have been praying for, for so many years, finally happens. My life depends on it and I am running out of time. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen
Replies
7
Views
228
may God by his grace grant my freedom from debts
Replies
8
Views
184
Lord My Faith is with you. Please heal my broken relationship with ###. Lord you know my situation well and what I have been through but you have never let me down. Lord I confide in you and know you are working with ### and I. I pray that ### who I love, reject the evil and negative...
Replies
4
Views
181
I was with this man for ### years. He had nothing when I met him. Now he has his own place, two cars, his son has a car. This man lied to me, disrespected me, let his family disrespect me. He was seeing his ex-wife, his sister's friend, God only knows how many more. This man made me walk away...
Replies
7
Views
172
Please pray for God's mercy on my life. I have a temper and no one cares for me. Pray for God to change my heart and make me caring and loveable to others. I pray for people to care for me and love me. Help me to be understanding and worthy of God's love. Please someone pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
203
Pray that God will protect and bless my health!
Replies
8
Views
159
Back
Top Bottom