2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please Lord Jesus Let There Be No Problems With My ###. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.
Replies
7
Views
212
Please pray that God guides me in the right direction. I am ### yrs of age. I lost my job. I feel that I have accomplished nothing. I'm tired all the time. I'm diabetic and have high blood pressure and I don't take care of myself. That's why I'm always tired. I have no motivation for anything. I...
Replies
8
Views
198
Please continue to pray that I have steady work without any interruptions for layoffs in ### and that more work starts to come in as well. I trust that God will hear and answer my prayers. Thank You.
Replies
10
Views
221
Please pray for God to intervene and perform miracles. My loan modification was denied. They are foreclosing on my home on ###. My finances are out of control and I have tried so hard to get a fresh start. I am responsible for my three children and my Mother. I try my very best and I love them...
Replies
7
Views
183
God, I ask and pray you keep us all safe from the storms we are having here. God, I pray we are with you. God, I pray for us all, everywhere. Merry Christmas to all! God, I pray all can receive some gift from a random person, after all, isn't that what Jesus is born for, he saved our life, and...
Replies
5
Views
181
Please Lord Jesus Help ### To Feel Better. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.
Replies
7
Views
238
Please pray that my children will be guided by the Holy Spirit throughout their lives. Please pray that they will listen to God's voice and follow what He tells them to do. I pray for wisdom on how to raise them according to God's ways.
Replies
7
Views
231
Lord please help me. Please keep my unborn baby safe and stop this bleeding. Thank you for blessing me with this child And I know everything you do is for a reason and please stay with me and keep us both safe <3
Replies
4
Views
154
Please Lord Jesus Help All My Situations. Let Their Be No Problems. Speak Peace To These Things In My Life Jesus. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.
Replies
7
Views
188
May she realize she said something hurtful, and may he realize that his silence hurts me, so as to become more open and communicative!
Replies
4
Views
172
Back
Top Bottom