GodKnows
Prayer Partner
Please pray for God to intervene and perform miracles. My loan modification was denied. They are foreclosing on my home on ###. My finances are out of control and I have tried so hard to get a fresh start. I am responsible for my three children and my Mother. I try my very best and I love them more than life itself. My blood pressure is insanely high. I am scared...very scared. But, I know that my God didn't give me a spirit of fear. I pray that God will take this fear away and give me peace of mind. I don't know where we will go if we have to leave our home. I need God to intervene now. I need a miracle. I just feel so sick. Please pray for all my situations to be resolved. Pray that we don't lose our home. Pray for my failing health. I have a lot of people depending on me. I don't know what to do. God bless you all and Merry Christmas.
