2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

My dog ### is suddenly very sick and has gone to the vet twice. Nothing can be seen wrong with her. She is not moving, whimpering and in pain. They say she needs a brain scan but we can't afford that. I pray that she makes it through this. That God heals this little sweetheart of a dog. She's my...
Replies
7
Views
316
Lord Jesus I am so worried and tensed as to what will be the situation at home tomorrow when we will be celebrating Christmas as both my sister-in-laws will be there at home that is ### and ### and ### by nature wants to create a rift among the family members and I am worried that she will tell...
Replies
4
Views
170
Good morning all, I want to thank God for all he has done and given me. I'm so greatful for my amazing family that he has blessed me with! And I pray that my partner can appreciate them too & not just notice the negative but embrace the positive and their uniqueness as I appeciate his family for...
Replies
4
Views
163
Please pray for me and my partner ### to get through all the problems and the temptations from all evils. In the name of Jesus, Amen
Replies
5
Views
179
Dear Brother / Sister in Christ please pray for my mother, ### years who is suffering from a lot of problems. She had a sickness of Sugar, BP, Neuro problem, and depression. We are three children, me and my sister and brother. Three of them got married so that there is a problem of Debt of Rs...
Replies
5
Views
190
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###. He was just hit by a car and is in a trauma center now. Please pray for his family too. Please ask that God’s Will be done in all of their lives. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
238
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
3
Views
175
Glory be to Most High God. Am now trying to use a walking frame after 2 solid years of sitting in a wheelchair. I want my legs to have sufficient strength to carry me as before the accident. May Jesus Christ speedily and completely restore my spinal cord and sensation. Thank you Jesus for the...
Replies
6
Views
180
need prayer in bad pain hurting so bad can't stand it
Replies
4
Views
221
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m really out of shape and need to get into an exercise routine. Pray that God would help me. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
153
Back
Top Bottom