2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please dear spiritual family, to pray the Lord to have mercy and to improve, strengthen and bless my financial status! Let us pray forever to go from my life deprivation, poverty and deprivation and replace them with God's abundance in every area! Let us beg God's blessing and a way of escape in...
Replies
4
Views
120
Lord please continue to give miracle healing to my husband's lungs. Please don't let my stress have harmed his healing or his health in any way, Lord let him have improvements at his next dr's appt and breathing tests in Jan and Lord please don't let him lose any improvements he has had this...
Replies
6
Views
178
Pray the Lord to heal my throat, my temperature to be normalized and every virus and disease be removed from me! Pray for ###, again to be perfectly healthy!
Replies
4
Views
174
Pray for ###! Pray ### realize their need for God and repent! Pray ### have a personal encounter with Christ and to accept it for personal Lord and Savior forever!
Replies
5
Views
188
Father in Heaven, Your Name be Honored, Your Kingdom Come, Your Will be Done, on earth as in heaven. Give us daily bread, forgive our debts, forgive our debtors, keep us from sin and evil. I ask this for my family and for the family of ###, in Jesus Name.
Replies
6
Views
199
Please pray! I have had severe back pain for almost three months now. I have a new baby and a 3-year-old. I can't take care of my family like I should because of it! I know God will heal me, I just need your prayers please!
Replies
5
Views
189
I know a family that is facing extreme poverty right now due to a job loss. They are about to lose almost everything they have. Please pray that God provides them with a great job soon. Please also pray that in the meantime, that God miraculously sends them the money they need to pay their...
Replies
3
Views
156
Dear Heavenly Father of our Savior Jesus Christ. I thank you for everything. Please be with my daughter ### right now she is on drugs and drinking last night. She almost got arrested at the casino and I had to go pick her up and help her. Please I lift her up to you and please ask you to work in...
Replies
4
Views
175
Praise God that my friend is still alive!!! But there is still a major spiritual battle going on for her life. Please pray that God would protect her life, and help her focus on God more than the lies Satan is trying to tell her. Pray that God would fill her to overflowing with His joy, peace...
Replies
3
Views
169
Lord please help my daughter's friends' family. Her friend passed away from cancer. Please help comfort the family and their/her sadness, especially at this time of the year. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
198
Back
Top Bottom