2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Our Father, I humbly pray that my communication with ### is restored in a positive manner very soon. Please I need this miracle. Amen
Replies
7
Views
237
Please Pray for Miracle Healing. 2 Cysts in my Ovaries, Fibroids in my Uterus. Pain & Inflammation Abdominal Area. Lord Please bring me my Husband I being praying for More than ### yrs Now. Lord bring ### & I (###) Closer together in a Loving Relationship. Lord Grant me the Desire of my heart...
Replies
7
Views
186
Lord please help my ### she has.a.bad headache. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
132
Father, I pray silent requests. Your will and timing, I ask they're soon. God, free & forgive me of fears in these and thank You for fulfilling them. Thank YOU for praying with me, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
263
Plz pray for us my mom seeing Hindu proposals which I don't want to go in that and which ever proposals coming it should be stopped in Jesus name and I should marry ### according to Jesus will amenhallelujah
Replies
3
Views
162
Holy Spirit, speak clearly & often to my children and me today. I pray we hear Your conviction, comfort and guide us closer to Jesus as Lord & His will. Help us hunger for God's Word. God, thank You for these. God BLESS you for praying with me, in Jesus' Name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
121
Dear Lord, please lead me where I need to go, help me to see/do your will - not my will, help me become who you want me to become - not who I want to become. I am a wretched sinner and do not deserve your grace but if it is your will Lord, please fill the deepest desires of my heart so I'm not...
Replies
7
Views
247
Please Lord Jesus Help ### To Live A Long Time. We Need Him. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.
Replies
7
Views
214
To everybody on this site, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas! God bless all of you!
Replies
7
Views
405
Please pray that ### would call me.
Replies
5
Views
173
Back
Top Bottom