2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Pray for ###! Lord done all His will in every area of life ###! Amen!
Replies
3
Views
152
Pray that the Lord forever remove of ###, not mature - falling in love, soul ties and dependencies with other people. Pray in the place of these harmful things, the Lord build ### incredible - wisdom, understanding, insight and intelligence and it lasts forever. Pray forever be dependent only on...
Replies
4
Views
151
Please pray for me! I yearn and dream of romance in my life and tenderness! Pray that the Lord will build and strengthen my life to be full of romance and tenderness! Pray that the Lord will bless me with a very romantic and tender experiences! Thank you for your support. May God reward you and...
Replies
3
Views
140
I have big problems - lust, carnal passions, masturbation, wishes on people other sex and immature love. Pray all such problems once and for all permission in my life! Pray God with power to release me and build it and be forever!
Replies
2
Views
126
Please heart and soul, pray for me and my situation! In a new sports club and I have a new coach, but it seems that things are not going well. Pray I quickly progressed and learned perfectly everything in this sport discipline, for God's glory! Let us pray the coach a lot to love me and always...
Replies
2
Views
141
Lord I am in such despair...losing my dear ### on Thanksgiving has pained me so. I lost my grandfather last New Years is still giving me pain...and the ones that I have lost before still weighs heavy on my heart. I pray that you give me the strength to understand, because right now...I do not...
Replies
6
Views
233
Pray, all you have taught me and showed in the new ###, I'm learned and mastered it to perfection. Pray really progressed very quickly and become very good at this sport, for God's glory.
Replies
2
Views
123
Protection over me my family ### his kids ### and ### now a wall of Holy fire hedge of thorns protection blood of Jesus over us today and our relationships finances wealth health now. ### apologizes to me for calling me giving me attitude and ### they both are ashamed for upsetting me and all...
Replies
2
Views
139
Pray for me! Lord strengthen and bless my health! Pray for me Lord to heal me completely! Pray that the Lord will remove from me any virus every sickness, and give me perfect health!
Replies
5
Views
163
. Pray for me, Lord have mercy and bless me financially! My only hope is in God's mercy!
Replies
4
Views
174
Back
Top Bottom