2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Hi my name is ###, I'm suffering porn addiction. I want to overcome it. Please pray that God will set my free. Praise God. Amen
Replies
5
Views
229
Please pray that as many people in my area as possible who are hurting, worn out, needing direction, or needing hope would come to my ministry today. Pray that God would use me to touch many people's lives with His love and that God would greatly bless their times with their friends and families...
Replies
5
Views
192
I pray a call with my landlady goes smoothly... please, may she stop asking me to move my second car... several people have two cars around here and there is no parking... please keep her from making me park my car at a marina for $300 an 1/4 mile away... just let me keep it where it is, in...
Replies
3
Views
148
Approaching holidays! Some receive bonuses and salaries! I only hope of God's mercy! Pray that the Lord will have mercy on me and greatly strengthened me and blessed me financially! Thanks for prayer! God bless you!
Replies
4
Views
121
Now I have to train very hard training! Pray that the Lord will abundantly provide me with food and nutritional supplements that I need! Pray that the Lord will bless me with plenty of finances to pay my fees and subscriptions!
Replies
3
Views
161
I experienced a lot of pain, disappointment and rejection in their personal lives! I have to move on! I can not do it alone! Pray that the Lord very to compensate and reward me in my personal life! Pray that the Lord very strongly to protect me and to expose all the hypocritical and deceitful...
Replies
3
Views
138
Pray that the Lord will build to have in my life very true and faithful friends and this to be forever! After so much hypocrisy and deceit, my hope is in God alone!
Replies
4
Views
148
Please dear people, pray for me! God help me in this, I choose marriage partner. After much suffering, disappointments, manipulations and lies, I have confidence only the Lord! Let's pray the Lord to change things permanently be in my favor and blessing! Pray that the Lord will build and...
Replies
2
Views
128
May everyone have a blessed and safe holiday season. Please keep ### and ### in your prayers. Yahuwah please keep us safe. Please let things work out for us financially. God Bless.
Replies
9
Views
218
Father, please bless and protect the U.S. Troops and Military; as well as The Troops of its Allies: The Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard and Coast Guard; The U.K.'s Royal Navy, Royal Marines, British Army and Royal Air Force. Also any true allies from France, Australia, Canada...
Replies
3
Views
202
Back
Top Bottom