Pray for ###!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
[SIZE=11pt]Pray for ###! Pray ### realize their need for God and repent! Pray ### have a personal encounter with Christ and to accept it for personal Lord and Savior forever![/SIZE]
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.

Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Supply all my need. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, and soul, and live my life as an act of worship unto You. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. Give me the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Holy Word.

Encourage me Lord Jesus. God make Your will for my life my will for my life. Speak to my heart Lord and tell me which direction to take. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with love, joy, peace, and protection from all danger, hurt, harm, and evil. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for each and every one that I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer request over our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus. You are my shepherd. I have all I need. I Love You Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please mightly mightly arrested mightly mightly punish mightly mightly convict ### for the very very bad way he treated me many many other patients now mightly in jesus christ name lord bring ### please to his absolutely knees in full sincere genuine repentance before you now lord...
Replies
8
Views
329
I dreamed this person married I know, but feel like they were tied something that is a counterfeit, so I am praying that enemy's plan is cancelled by the superior blood of Jesus. I believe they have calling by God but they resisting cause of unforgiveness and shame. I pray for God's plan is...
Replies
6
Views
107
Lord please please totalky mightly arrest punishment convict save ### right now no delay bring hkm to his knees now give e hom a person one to one encounter with jesus now no delay in jesus christ namess
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,637
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom